If there is a query regarding your request, your doctor may invite you to make an appointment.
The repeat prescription will be charged at £40. The pharmacy that fills your prescription may set their own additional charges for dispensing the medication.
You can choose to:
- Collect your prescriptions from the clinic.
- Have it posted to your home address (within 5 working days).
- Have the prescription issued to Pharmacierge, an online pharmacy that can deliver medication(s) to your door.
- Have the prescription issued to your mobile number as a code. This is an EPS (electronic prescription service), with SignatureRx. These prescriptions are accepted by Lloyds, Boots and Tesco pharmacies and more.
- Some pharmacies may accept a prescription that we email to them directly (please check with the pharmacy first).
We may decline the repeat prescription request and offer a medication review before issuing a repeat script.
We’ll contact you when your prescription is ready for your payment and collection instructions but if you have not heard from us, please call 0330 053 3745